Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Started

"How bout that ride in?" lol line from alans speech when they get to vegas in "The Hangover"
This is the first installment of Sports from a P1's eyes. I will slowly break down all the background leading to this blog. So to start I imagine you are wondering what a P1 is? Good Question. Being a P1 comes from listening to the best and only sports radio station in the galaxy worth listening to 1310 The Ticket. Thats not all though, anyone can listen occasionally but to be a P1 you are required at least 6 to 8 good hrs a day of listening. Sounds like allot i know but we all have jobs and some of us even get to listen to the radio all day while doing mindless work. I am in luck i suppose (ha ha) I am just a landscaper, which allows for ample free listening time since I am my only employee. : )
The Ticket is very unique in that it covers from sports to everyday headlines from all sections of the news. Funny HAHA.I know I know sounds boring, but with 13 years in a row leading the male demo of 25-54 yrs of age and also being the 1st and only all sports all the time radio station in Dallas Texas I think they are a trend setter. They might have a lil credibility in the sports community and have also been awarded a Marconi Award (#1 Sports Radio
station in America) Do me a favor and just check it out. please
Feel free to let me know if its gold or pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Radio Gold